Here's my artful black and white photo from yesterday of the Duluth Lift Bridge. I did a ride along with James Clark on his parts delivery run from Minneapolis to seven stops up I-35 to Superior and Duluth. I scouted out a few potential
A German Boy In Duluth
tourist opportunities.
First Mike was here to do some grouting today and tomorrow he'll finish up the grouting. Saturday, second Mike will come to re-install the toilets, gas stove, etc. We (Sue, Third Mike (Berg)) have some tricky molding issues to resolve. Hopefully Third Mike will be interested in helping rip a few boards.
Sue and I really like this. In a week or so we'll put the sealer stuff on the grout
The tile floor sits up maybe 3/16 of and inch above the wood floor as expected.
This tile has a nice lined texture that is not visible from this height.
This job was money well spent! While the grout dries we have the cats sequestered in the basement to prevent little claws from getting stuck in the grout.
No comments:
Post a Comment