Mike The Demo/Reinstall Guy was here this morning (yes, Saturday morning) to reinstall everything he took apart on Tuesday morning. It’s amazing to think this project was “completed” in less than a week. I put completed in “quotes” as we have to reinstall all the trim.
I think the cats are very happy their lives will no longer be interrupted by loud noises and they’ll have the run of the house again. They have inspected every inch. I think we’ve learned it is worth hiring professionals to do the job if you want it done right in a timely manner. Mike left his card here for any future projects we have. (Perhaps trim installation???)
We certainly won’t miss going all the way to the basement to use the bathroom!
Orange Cat-approved upstairs bathroom. This tile looks a lot more interesting in person.
Main Floor Bathroom
I think everyone in our neighborhood is glad they don’t have to look at this in the backyard anymore.
We wholeheartedly recommend and thank Bauer Flooring for their great work and professionalism! Ravel asks you not to forget to celebrate National Black Cat Appreciation Day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment