Friday, April 18, 2014

Poor Christoph!

 

IMG_9328

So Johanna told Sue that when Christoph returned to Germany from Minnesota he announce that he had been lifting weights at the YMCA.  He reportedly asked Johanna, “would you like to feel my muscles?” as he flexed for her.  When she said no, he would say things like, “I think what you are looking for is in the kitchen” as he pointed to the kitchen with a flexed bicep.  In this photo I am demonstrating the Christoph “Pointing / Muscle Displaying Technique” except I call it the “I have free tickets for you to the gun show” (as I display my gun and/or guns).  The Grunau grandparents have been using an online translator to decipher these blog entries.  Best of luck translating “gun show”!

 

photo not available

Here’s Christoph’s Facebook photo

 

IMG_9331

Here is Johanna demonstrating Christoph’s patented couch potato maneuver.  The Vikings must be on TV . . .

IMG_9330

Sue’s response to the photo shoot . . .

 

IMG_9329

This is how Johanna actually sits on the couch.  The “Vampire Diary” must be on TV . . .

Poor Christoph!  The little brother is the brunt of all jokes!

Today I’m off of work.  I think we may go to the Raptor Center at the University of Minnesota to see some birds of prey.  Tonight we’ll go to Pizza Luce for dinner and then to church for the Good Friday service.

BaldEagle

The Bergs are coming over for Easter dinner on Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment