Saturday, January 14, 2017

End of Week 2

20170113_150721

The cabinets were delivered on Thursday. We both had to work on Friday. I pulled up in front of the house and noticed there were no work trucks parked there. I thought FOR SURE there hadn’t been any work.

20170113_151429

It was so exciting to walk in the house and see all the cabinets installed. It’s remarkable that they can get so much done in one day. Ravel was VERY busy inspecting every inch of the new kitchen. He inspected every inside and out (and only got closed in one cabinet).

20170113_150733

The fridge will go where the vacuum is now. The new pantry is to the left and the “broom closet” is the narrow cabinet. We will store a stepladder here so I can get to the higher shelves in the cabinets. 

20170113_150745

This is the new hall shoe closet.

20170113_182459This captures most of the space.

20170114_082841

Someone was back at work on Saturday morning, exploring while we painted…and painted…and painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment