Sometimes I feel like the theme music from “Cops” should play when these cats are around. They are wild and crazy but usual very entertaining.
This was a classic “master of disaster” moment. When I was painting last week, they destroyed a roll of paper towels I had left on the floor. I also had to wipe paint off the black cat more than once. Either the cat or I never learn – maybe both.
They’ve managed to destroy several toys and also make some non-toy items like coasters into toys. As for the kitchen windows, we’ve given up…. the squirrels in the tree are just too tempting.
They have their nightly play-wrestle-lick session on their ‘barn’. Over, under, black cat attack, orange cat attack and then reverse…
Sometimes the black cat gets a little carried away and the orange cat yelps.
The orange cat still likes to watch Big Cat Diary and has a special affinity for the lions. He’ll jump up on the TV stand and paw at the lions.
“The scratching post” is now used for a look out point, attack station, gymnastics apparatus and all-around play thing.
Brother Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment