We have been pretty lazy about posting photos lately. Actually, we have been lazy about TAKING photos. Here is Aaron Dickey (the guy from the State Farm ads) making an attempt at the Viking “V” for “victory”. The Vikings are in first place in the NFC North with a 6-2 record. Christoph in Germany Facebooked Sue immediately after the Packers lost and the Vikings won. He is a true Minnesota fan!
Happy 72nd Birthday yesterday Dad! This photo is over two years old but these guys look the same!
This one of Nancy and Dad is only one year old!
I have reposted Anthony’s awesome photo of Sue at the Meiji Shrine in Tokyo to announce that Sue is almost done with the giant photo book from our three-week trip to Japan. It is well-crafted and superbly written. It’s “HUGE” as Donald Trump would say.
Sister Cheryl enjoying a martini of some sort at the Water Street Brewery before the performance of Wicked. Cheryl, Mom and Nancy saw the show at the Marcus Center in Milwaukee. I love Wicked and all musicals. Period. I’m fond of martinis, too. more photos to follow (eventually). . .
No comments:
Post a Comment