Thursday, November 12, 2015

La Fiesta Autumnal Avacado

 

IMG_3374

Kaz helped me with some leaf raking last week. She and I raked about four bags. All total, I probably took 24 bags to the compost place in town. There are still some leaves in the back yard but now that the cold and wet weather is here, the leaves will lie where they lay on the lawn until spring has sprung and showers have come.

 

IMG_3376

She did admit that raking was hard work.

IMG_3380

We tried out the new Mexican Restaurant where the old Old Chicago (maybe Olde World) Pizza restaurant used to be in Inver Grove Heights.

IMG_3382

We ordered the “Guacamole made fresh at your table” service. He used the exact recipe that we used in Milwaukee two weeks ago except he mulled the onion, jalapeno, and cilantro and he used a lot more of these ingredients than we did.

IMG_3383

Using a stone bowl for proper mulling is key here. By the way, today is 11/12/2015. This means that I am exactly 12 days in to beard season.

Tonight, we (Kaz and I) will meat Mike, Judy, and The Dukemeister for dinner before attending Sue’s Veteran’s Day band concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment