We helped with an organ recital at church last night. The organist was John West from Los Angeles and he was fantastic! We played a wide range of music which was very, very enjoyable! In addition to being a phenomenal organist, he also does vocal work for TV shows and movies including the upcoming Star Wars movie. It was most appropriate that his encore was the Star Wars theme! It was the first time I’ve been to an organ recital where the performer had a costume change at intermission (the above picture was not from last night).
The black cat continues to be on the look out for any suspicious activity. I let him outside today when I took the garbage out. He had a puffy tail and was ready to come in by the time I got back from the garbage can! Hopefully that will cure him of running out the door during cold weather. Doug is busy plotting our replacement screen door.
This is the end of two very busy weeks for me so I’m looking for a few more nights at home and a few less nights at school concerts, meetings and assorted other “things”.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Time to bring back the FruiTurkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment