Saturday, March 21, 2015

More Everything.

 

 

 

180

Here are a few more pictures on this Saturday morning.  Sue is at the gym and I will work extra today from 11 to 7.  I am now taking a short break from practicing my trombone.  I’ll sit in tomorrow night with the Bloomington Symphony Orchestra.  This spring (May) I’m doing a solo with my community band so I’m trying to get that piece sounding good, too.

182

I think this was the one day when all of the flags at the beach were red.  We wisely did not swim in the ocean that day.  We saw a lifeguard help someone in distress swimming under yellow flag conditions so we didn’t want to push it.  On the first day I declared the three safety goals for this trip: 1) Water safety, 2) Sun safety, 3) Alcohol safety.  We succeeded in our goals except for getting a little too much sun.

183

The blue wall is the infinity pool.  The white chairs were set up on the beach for a wedding that happened the night before.

185

Here is Sue the yoga master demonstrating a pose that is on the Live Aqua website.

186

Here’s my one and only beer on the trip that I brought down from the room.  Sue had ordered me a Seabreeze too so I had to down that beer fast.  One shouldn’t be seen with two drinks in hand before 11 am.  An alarming trend: there was a lot more canned beer drinking this year at Live Aqua than last year.  Most disturbing was the amount of Bud Light drinking.

187

The sore muscles that I didn’t get from yoga were acquired during this one hour of playing beach volleyball.

194

Once we found shade, we’d have to move the chairs every half hour or so to follow the shade.

196

Another lunch in paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment