Here’s another shot from The Last Supper – I have no idea why Christoph was making that face (or why I posted this picture). Actually, there was a picture that was worse than this but I couldn’t get it approved by The Censor because she was making a face.
Here’s the lion pride feeding on a kill together. I think the cat food flavor is “chicken”. Tailwheel has been pretty relaxed with his nephews.
We became true cat freaks today by attending The Saintly City Cat Show as part of the St. Paul Winter Carnival. It was held in the basement (where else would you keep the litter box?) of the Rivercenter below where the Roller Derby smackdowns take place.
Yes, this is what happens at a cat show. Cats are poked and prodded, hoisted and handled, inspected and introduced as “my best cat”. We’ll have to wait until Sunday night or Monday to find out which cat actually won “best in show.”
I don’t think this was Sue’s first trip to the cat show. . .
There was a nice variety of cat breeds and plenty of people showing off their household pets. Each attendee was given a vote on who the best cat was. I chose a silver tabby American shorthair kitten because of her precise mask markings and distinct racing stripe.
Ravel sort of resembles a Bombay (Mumbai) except his head is maybe not round enough and he’s not a purebred.
The Best Household Pet was a red tabby not unlike our Nigel.
Here’s Sue crafting a chicken wild rice soup making good use of the elongated center burner.
Christoph, it is quiet around here with you gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment