Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shred It

 

IMG_8094

Cat update.

IMG_8096

Tailwheel is starting to appear in public more often now.  He is always so standoffish when he first gets here. 

IMG_8100

Here’s the bad boys doing what they do best: get into trouble.  It looks like Ravel is the ringleader in this operation.  They brought the toilet paper out from the bathroom to shred it in a more public space.  Look at Ravel licking his chops.  This morning I caught Nigel with his arms around a plastic bag of frozen fish.  Ravel was there watching him.

IMG_8115

Tail wheel has to stay on his toes with these young bucks trailing him.

IMG_8117

C-Gru went to the Cretin vs  White Bear Lake High School football game last night with a group of SPP students.  Afterwards, he did his part to clean up the leftover BBQ beef/pork Sloppy Broseph sandwiches.

IMG_8122

We cracked out the Nutella this morning for a German breakfast/brunch/lunch.  We ate at 11am when Christoph got up.  We told him all of the things we did that morning while he slept.

IMG_8123

Here I was trying to take a photo of my facial hair art.  I had a mishap with the beard trimmer and was forced to shave off my beard.  I went to a modified Fu Man Chu but Sue said I had to get rid of it.  Christoph looked at it and asked what I was going to do about it.  I shaved it off.  All of that beard growing for nothing. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment