This is a photo from my band's Centennial Lakes concert from about a week ago. I think Bob the trumpet player's wife took the photo. I guess I've just figured out how to upload photos that have been sent to me on email. "Windows 8" (shake fist in air while say this)!
Christoph and I practiced some of the music for next Monday's concert in which he'll be performing with the band without actually rehearsing with the band. I think he'll do just fine once we work out some of the trickier rhythms in Big Band Tribute.
This is Nike the Cornale family dog from the camera of Dorene. Nike is a large dog who is getting larger all the time.
Mike and Sunanda celebrated their 10th Anniversary last week. Congrats to them on 10 good years!
And here we are at the Oak Creek High School football game last Friday night. Christoph had many questions about American football. He made us wonder why there are so many tedious rules in American football. On Sunday night in Eleva, Mike tried to explain some of the myriad rules of NASCAR racing.
Sue's grandmother Mariann Berg as a small child . . . ?







No comments:
Post a Comment