Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Breaking Worse

 Sue said I was dressed with a conflicted, studied casualness: flannel shirt, Twins hoodie, Twins cap, German polo shirt, sunglasses, shabby beard.  What do you think?
*****
Tomorrow night Christoph will go to the Twins game with a group of students from St. Paul Prep.  [cookie] The seats are $5 so we can predict how high up in the grandstands and how far out in left field they will be.  The hot dogs are $1 - Christoph asked if they were good.  Let me answer in Japanese, "Hoto doggu wa chotto . . . "


 The team plays again on Thursday in Brooklyn Park.  [me likes cookies] The B-W house will be sending three fans to the game since Mike and Judy will be in town.  I have to stay home to host my first pastor intern meeting for which I was hoping that Judy might supply a batch of home made cookies.  Might she respond to these subliminal [cookie] messages?



 I think Sue enjoyed some coffee out of the cup that displays the flag of Christoph's Motherland. [cookie]


We're working on breaking [cookie monster] the cats of some of their worst habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment