Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Remembrance of Floors Past

 
I'm just practicing my Jing!ing here by posting Sue from a previous blog entry. Today we played nine holes at Inver Hills--our first time out this season. Sue had one par and I lost fewer balls than I found. I started using the bag o' found balls that Uncle Don gave me last fall.
 
 
 
 
Sue just picked up two tickets on Stubhub for tonight's Twins - Phillies game. Thanks to Mike and Judy for the Christmas present. These cats are putting on weight and looking more like full grown cats everyday. Ravel is still longer and heavier than Nigel.
 
 
We bought some tan sheets (not pictured here) to better match the Tanzanian-themed bedding on Christoph's bed.
 
 
 And here is a reminder of floors past. Now we are figuring out when we can finish the kitchen and bathroom.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment