Monday, December 19, 2016

Prepare

Plans
So it’s starting! Winter Break and the Kitchen Remodeling project…. We are working with College City Design Build and have nothing but impressed with their work, their responsiveness to emails and the whole process. We are excited to really get started.
Boxes
I started packing up what can be packed in our kitchen and closet. It seems like it would be easy to pack away all those things we only use twice a year. However, “twice a year” is now so some of it will have to wait. Since we have plenty of snow, it seemed safe to pack up the summer shoes. Since we have plenty of beer glasses, it seemed OK to pack up some of the extra ones.

The preparations took me to the local liquor store where I came home with some excellent boxes for packing and several bottles of wine. I wanted to reassure the young guy working that I wasn't wrapping presents for children in the booze boxes.

It all seems neat and organized now. We’ll see what happens when everything has to go.

Stockings
Since my trip to Milwaukee was cancelled, I’ve had a few days to get super organized for Christmas. We’ll be 7 for Christmas this year – 2 Berg-Williams, 2-3 felines, 2 Bergs and 1 Grunau (hooray hooray!!) who arrives later this week.
Now that we have a house project and a fun visitor, look forward to a more active blog with fewer cat pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment