Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing

20161207_092830

Well, I finished it. I finished my bachelor’s degree in nursing, actually, apparently, “bachelor of science with a major in nursing”. I am now figuring out how to get my small pay raise at Fairview and my tuition reimbursement from Fairview for this semester’s expensive 6 credit class.

All done. Now, at work I am Douglas, RN, BSN.

At home I am Douglas, RN, BSN, ASN, MM, BM or spelled out: registered nurse, bachelor of science with a major in nursing, associate of science in nursing, master of music in composition and last but not least, bachelor of music in theory and composition.

The Bergs come back from Texas this afternoon meaning Tailwheel’s vacation in the city will come to an end.

Tonight I rehearse with my trombone quartet at Salem Lutheran. We are performing my hymn arrangement with their choir for Pastor Lynn Erickson’s last service before moving to Milwaukee to join her husband Bishop Paul Erickson. I’m excited to perform there.

 

Also, this Sunday my band is playing one of my arrangements with the St Pat’s choir at Advent Methodist in Eagan. We played it last Sunday at St Pat’s and now it is playing on a virtual continuous loop on Town Square Television channel 14 in Dakota County.

 

In five minutes I am meeting our new pastor intern Angela for a cup of coffee at The Caribou.

 

storageemulated0Androiddatacom.sec.imsservicefilesreceived_files20161206_062139001_1481078037987

Look at Sue’s reflection in the ornament! Good boy Ravel!

No comments:

Post a Comment