Thursday, December 4, 2014

Approaching the Middle 20s and 6 Feet


 Thanksgiving at the Cornale's house was really good last week.  We got to see all of our immediate family over the weekend as well as friends Nicci/Jason and Sue/Matthew.  Here's big Mikey, Sunanda and Serena who is approaching her mid 20s and 6 feet tall it appears.


 Touchdown!  Aaron Rodgers helped me out with a quote about his use of acupuncture that I used in my complementary and alternative therapies presentation for my nursing class.  I think I have only four more classes to go to finish my BSN degree.

Rachel from my intern committee at church is in Godspell at Eagan High School.  Ten of us committee members and spouses are going to see the show this Saturday night.   Godspell, from the mid 1970s and revived on Broadway a few years ago is a Stephen Schwartz smash hit.  He later wrote Wicked.  This is how I come to know many musicals--I first listen to the music a lot and then much later I see the movie version or maybe eventually I see the stage production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment