Sunday, November 9, 2014

Why Does the Photographed Cat Leap?

 

IMG_2310

How’s this for a high definition cat photograph?  I think you can see Sue in the reflection in Ravel’s eyes.  A black cat really shows the dust.  Where’s the vacuum cleaner. . .

IMG_2316

Living the dream:  #catpile

IMG_2336

We set up our mini tri-pod to make another attempt at a family photo for our Christmas card.  There were several of these in which I look like a cardboard cut out of myself with Sue looking small in the background.

IMG_2346

This one looks pretty good but it was blurry.

IMG_2350

Why does the photographed cat leap?

IMG_2355

The red T shift is my Houston Astros shirt that I seem to wear every 6 out of 10 days.

IMG_2365

I’m really squeezing Nigel trying to get him to hold still.

IMG_2367

Once we get the cats to settle down, I’ll have to take down my “pity the fool” faux-hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment