This photo of Nigel may have been posted last week but I’ve included it again because he is such a good example of the Morris the Cat style of cats. Their latest misbehavior was breaking into a bag of Indian cookies from one of Sue’s students.
This morning I attended Sue’s combined eighth grade band rehearsal where they were rehearsing our arrangement of Under One Sky based on the African tune of the same name and a tune of unknown origin from the Animal Planet TV show, Big Cat Diary. The arrangement is dedicated to Alexander and the children of Ipogoro Lutheran Church in Tanzania. Alexander was the kid who taught us the tune. It will be premiered next Thursday night, November 21st at 7pm at Cottage Grove Middle School led by maestro Susan B-W.
For the occasion I have grown a wicked beard.
We’ve seen Ravel perching on the carpeted base of his scratching post. He might be trying to tell us that the tile floor is too cold for his delicate feline feet.
Christoph’s little buddies have missed him this week. He returns from the east coast tomorrow afternoon. He doesn’t know it yet but we have tickets (thanks Pfeifers) to the Minnesota Wild hockey game on Sunday night.
The Augustana Trombone Quartet (Pousane in the Highest) will perform at the Eagan Men’s Chorus concert on Saturday night at Advent Methodist Church in Eagan. I’ve got some free tickets for you if you’d like to bring a date.
No comments:
Post a Comment