Just a few pictures from Christmas in Wisconsin (part 1). We had the Berg Christmas at Karla and Andy's this year. Wynne was very excited about Christmas and made sure that everyone knew that nobody could "steal" gifts from kids during the adults gift exchange. Her cat Oreo assisted in the gift opening. Wynne and Halle along with their friend Brielle did a great job singing at church before we got together for Christmas Eve fun!
I enjoyed making Smorrebrod for Christmas Eve. People seemed to enjoy eating them too!
Meanwhile, Doug shared a pot of beans with his colleagues who were all at work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He's on his way to Wisconsin right now.
It's always fun with the Bergs. I'm not sure if Uncle Duke is turning his hearing off here or just taking it out all together!
Mom, Dad and I enjoyed Christmas Day here. We went to church this morning and then opened presents. Texas Buckeye will now have its own Texas-shaped Wafflemaker. Doug and I will enjoy a baseball game compliments of Mom & Dad this summer, We also Skyped with Bella and her sisters and visited some Deinhammers too!
We told Tailwheel he will be coming to visit us while his people are in Texas.
He was also a good subject for extreme close-up camera practice.
We ended the evening with Chickenfoot. Dad was the winner of both games!
Commentary, commentary
ReplyDelete