Sunday, December 2, 2012

Preparations, Sunday version

 
We got the Christmas tree in the door, down the stairs and straight in the stand.  These tasks were mostly Doug's doing.  Last night, I decorated the tree.  We think this is the biggest tree.  Our evidence is that it fills up "the Christmas tree space" more than usual years AND I had to get more lights.   
 
 
 
There was also preparation at church.  I played during the offering with DeeAnn.  It went well at both services. 
 
 
We have been asked to take a bunch of pictures with us to Tanzania so Doug slyly took some pictures in church today.  I always wonder what the non-preaching pastors are thinking about when they are listening. 
 
 
A good crowd at the 9:45 service.  I got to sit with one of my favorite teenagers, Laura Dill. 
 
 
Classic Doug picture
 
 
Exchange students will be happy to know that this year's tree will have a star.  After several tries, purchases and returns over several years, I finally found a star that will stay up.  The solution was a trip to Lowes and a star with velcro. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment