It’s the lazy days of summer for the cats and me. Doug is still hard at work! I am messing with yet another way to get pictures on the blog. We’ll see if this is less time consuming.
I’ve been utlizing the new kitchen a lot and have baked some pretty tasty things. There have been plenty of zucchini based foods and this blueberry cake was a big hit with Doug’s pastor intern committee.
We went to Obento-ya in Minneapolis yesterday for a Japaniversary lunch. It’s hard to believe our Japan days started 20 years ago!!
It was delicious!
Speaking of delicious, the cats have enjoyed a few minutes of outside time now and then. They like to eat grass (no throwing up thankfully) and Ravel went a few feet up a tree after a squirrel. I don’t know if his nerves or his nails gave out but I’m glad I didn’t have to chase him!
Tomorrow…. Garden pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment