Monday, November 7, 2016

Hamilton

HAMILTON MIRANDA ADV16 1

OK, I haven’t put up a blog entry in many months. Guilty as charged. I may have forgotten how to do it so here I am road-testing an entry, blog-testing if you will. This is a photo from the smash musical Hamilton that I have described as “the best musical that I have not yet seen” and “a must see for anyone who likes music, rhymes, dance, colonial costumes, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and/or Alexander Hamilton”. The show is on Broadway in New York and likely will be there for decades. Phantom has been on Broadway since the late 1980s and Wicked has been there for 13 years. Hamilton recently opened a second and third run of the show in London and Chicago. Sue and I have tickets for a Wednesday in April of 2017. We watched the PBS documentary on Hamilton last night and are stoked to see it live. I’ve been listening to the soundtrack for about a year now.

Tomorrow is voting day at last. Get out and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment