Here are just a few more pictures from south of the border.
Today in Minnesota it is approaching 80 degrees. We had a planning meeting to talk about our summer trip. We will fly into New Orleans and eventually make our way to Jackson, Mississippi and Montgomery, Alabama and Gulf Shores where we will meet up with the Bergs of South Texas and the McCumbers of the Greater Houston Megapolis. We will probably pass through Kiln, Mississippi where I will be wearing a Vikings shirt.
Here I am looking toward Cuba. I figured out today that I have personally traveled to or stayed overnight (not just passed through) 25 states plus the District of Columbia. Sue has been to 37 states. Louisiana and Alabama will be 26 and 27 for me. Mississippi and Alabama will be 38 and 39 for Sue.
The obligatory pointing picture
Clean and clear water
Me: “Sue, what should I say about this picture?”
Sue: “It’s a picture of the hotel from the beach.”
The cool and comfortable fifth floor Aqua Club Lounge
Nice
Walking out of our room we had this view of the back bay.
Morning pool scene
Does Sue look relaxed and happy here?
No comments:
Post a Comment