I spent all day today working on my master’s paper assisted by two able feline assistants. Although this guy looks helpful, his lack of thumbs made it impossible to write.
These two did their best to lay around, protect the papers laying around and look cute.
There were side-by-side cats and side-by-side computers today. Listen to interviews on one, transcribe onto the other. I printed the first very rough draft of the paper. I just can’t get the hang of on-screen editing.
I convinced Ravel the Black Cat to go in the crate and took him for a ride with me to the Post Office. He was fine in the car but went crazy as we walked through the yard (he was in his crate). It doesn’t seem like he will ever be a fan of the outdoors.
The cats were very close to my dream of a cat pile. Maybe a few more days of writing and they’ll curl up together.
No comments:
Post a Comment